Image via Clover Vintage The road to self-improvement seems to be a continuous, mystical act in our lives. It’s almost as if we’re never exactly sure if we’re doing the Continue Reading
- Q & A: ‘The road to success can be lonely and filled with unforeseen holes.’ – Thelma Chukwu
- Media Personality and Founder of Amputees United, Adénikẹ́ Oyetunde Releases Inspiring Self-Named Book!
- “My Mother is a testament to the phrase that no one can define you.” – Eku Edewor
- “Never give up on yourself. Even when everything and everyone tells you it’s the “smartest” thing to do. ” – Dr. Melissa S. Charles
- “Choosing joy helps give perspective and allows you to make peace with the things you can’t change.” – Joy Ross
- “Our goal should be to outgrow our former selves and be better and not to compete with anyone who is on a different path.” Remi Owadokun
- “The words that you speak are very powerful.” – Chinonso Arubayi