Self talk is vital for self growth and being. As we live, we learn how to communicate and as we communicate, we learn how to talk to people but one Continue Reading
- Q & A: ‘The road to success can be lonely and filled with unforeseen holes.’ – Thelma Chukwu
- Media Personality and Founder of Amputees United, Adénikẹ́ Oyetunde Releases Inspiring Self-Named Book!
- “My Mother is a testament to the phrase that no one can define you.” – Eku Edewor
- “Never give up on yourself. Even when everything and everyone tells you it’s the “smartest” thing to do. ” – Dr. Melissa S. Charles
- “Choosing joy helps give perspective and allows you to make peace with the things you can’t change.” – Joy Ross
- “Our goal should be to outgrow our former selves and be better and not to compete with anyone who is on a different path.” Remi Owadokun
- “The words that you speak are very powerful.” – Chinonso Arubayi